Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Qualifications

This is a short journey, honey.
Or you might think this is not journey, at all.
We met each other deep in darkness, I met what I was looking for, but you did not.

We have few commons:
We like movies
We like good talk for hours
We like to give good answers
And we are proud of ourselves
We have not met anybody who is qualified, have we?

But totally, we are different:
We talked about stars
And I know that you like cigs, drinks, and sex,
but I don’t.
We talked about lambs and chicken,
And I know that you don’t like Dunkirk and The Punisher,
but I do.
You like Ben Affleck’s chin, and I like your lips.

Am I qualified? Are you?

We have not talk a lot, you have not knew me well
You did not give enough chance for yourself to fall in love to more than my body
I told you to love me
And my personality and my bad and my kindness and my soul
But I am not qualified, you probably whispered.

We talked a lot enough, I knew you pretty well.
You called me when you were high. You said truth: about you, about us.
I hate every single thing slipped out from your mouth.
I hate every single thing on your body and mind.

You are not qualified. At all.

But I really want you to.
Because you get my 9.5 out of 10.

But instead, you chose to step out from the journey

Because you realized, we don’t deserve each other.



No comments:

Post a Comment