Sunday, June 27, 2010

am i getting bored with him? am i? am i?

i'm getting bored with him.
'that' boy, with A leading his name.

yeah, i just opened my inbox, and read some old messages. i read seome messages from him. you know, he WAS very kind. he WAS very care to me. i DID like him. i DID adore him (oh yeah? did i ADORE him? not really, but... yeah... hum... well...)

and you know, i just sent him a message. i tried to get little chat with him, and his answers were just 'yes' 'no' and 'i dont know'. JUST THOSE!!! so adnauseam :{

after that, i sent a message to my dearest friends, that i'm getting bored with him. well, i don't know, was i serious to say that?

mm.. yeah, maybe he was just not in a good mood. i hope so.

ngh... i can't show my feeling better than this, actually.

and... i still hope to see him playing futsal next monday, tuesday, or wednesday. i just hope that.

am i JUST hope that?
i don't think so.

7 comments:

  1. Fashion FreakJune 28, 2010

    bukan I WAS, Alya. Tapi I DID.
    Karena, kalo lo bikin kalimat negatif-presentnya, jadinya pasti I don't adore/like him, bukan I'm not adore/like him.

    I do adore/like him -> I did adore/like him. (Bener)
    I'm adore/like him -> I was adore/like him. (Salah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FashionFreakJune 28, 2010

    AL!
    I JUST NOTICED, that you're wrong! (AGAIN.)

    Itu tuh bukan "Mes Amies", dahling.
    tapi "Mes Amis".

    C'est Francais, ce n'est pas Anglais, ma cherie..
    (desolee, gue emang lagi pingin nyolot entah kenapa :3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. yang gak pake was tapi did itu yang mana coba sebutkan satu per satu
    2. Mes Amis? yakin lo? Mes Amies kaliiiii -,-

    ReplyDelete
  4. satu lagi.
    untung lo gak komen tentang ISI post ini :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. FashionFreakJune 30, 2010

    1. yang"...care to me. i WAS like him." itu salah. Kalo pake WAS, berarti lo dulu SEPERTI dia. Mestinya pake DID.
    2. Karena di list lo itu ga cuman ada cewek doang kan, ada cowok juga.. Kalo campur begitu, pake bentuk jamak untuk cowok : "Amis". Kalo "Amies" itu cuman untuk yang cewekcewek semua.
    3. Isi postnya? Tentang A? Ga penting. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1.hng..iyaya. tumben gue bego (biasanya lebih bego)
    2.yadeh ntar kalo ol di kompi gue ganti
    3.lu kan paling ga suka sama dia -,-

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete